QUESTION IMAGE
Question
45.3 read the email and answer the questions rose doesnt enjoy coming to work now. true false not given she has a good relationship with pippa. true false not given pippa really admires everyone at work. true false not given pippa gets a better salary than rose. true false not given pippas colleagues tolerate her. true false not given rose has found a new job. true false not given to: luke johnson subject: my job hey luke, can you help? i really love my job and i used to look forward to coming to work, but i dont now. i get along well with all my colleagues except for pippa. shes a nightmare. shes always late, shes messy, and she doesnt do her job properly. she looks down on everyone and shes rude, too. i dont know why everyone puts up with her. i know im going to lose my temper with her one day, but that will only make things worse. i want to leave my job and i need to come up with a plan. i really look up to you, luke, so i wanted to ask your advice. what should i do? love, rose
1. Rose doesn't enjoy coming to work now.
邮件中Rose提到“I used to look forward to coming to work, but I don't now”,说明她现在不喜欢来上班了,与陈述一致。
邮件中说“I get along well with all my colleagues except for Pippa”,表明她和Pippa关系不好,与陈述不符。
邮件中是Rose说“I really look up to you”(Rose钦佩Luke),关于Pippa钦佩同事的内容未提及,所以是Not given。
Snap & solve any problem in the app
Get step-by-step solutions on Sovi AI
Photo-based solutions with guided steps
Explore more problems and detailed explanations
True