QUESTION IMAGE
Question
- $35,800 at 1% for \\(\frac{3}{4}\\) years
- $405 at 16% for \\(8\frac{3}{4}\\) years
- $17,300 at 14% for \\(\frac{3}{4}\\) years
- $1,150 at 10% for 7 years
Assuming these are simple interest problems, we use the formula \( I = Prt \), where \( I \) is interest, \( P \) is principal, \( r \) is rate (decimal), \( t \) is time (years).
Problem 22:
Step1: Identify \( P, r, t \)
\( P = 35800 \), \( r = 0.01 \), \( t = \frac{3}{4} \)
Step2: Apply formula
\( I = 35800 \times 0.01 \times \frac{3}{4} \)
\( = 358 \times 0.75 = 268.5 \)
Problem 24:
Step1: Identify \( P, r, t \)
\( P = 405 \), \( r = 0.16 \), \( t = 8\frac{3}{4} = \frac{35}{4} \)
Step2: Apply formula
\( I = 405 \times 0.16 \times \frac{35}{4} \)
\( = 405 \times 0.16 \times 8.75 \)
\( = 64.8 \times 8.75 = 567 \)
Problem 26:
Step1: Identify \( P, r, t \)
\( P = 17300 \), \( r = 0.14 \), \( t = \frac{3}{4} \)
Step2: Apply formula
\( I = 17300 \times 0.14 \times \frac{3}{4} \)
\( = 2422 \times 0.75 = 1816.5 \)
Problem 28:
Step1: Identify \( P, r, t \)
\( P = 1150 \), \( r = 0.10 \), \( t = 7 \)
Step2: Apply formula
\( I = 1150 \times 0.10 \times 7 \)
\( = 115 \times 7 = 805 \)
Snap & solve any problem in the app
Get step-by-step solutions on Sovi AI
Photo-based solutions with guided steps
Explore more problems and detailed explanations
s:
- \$268.5
- \$567
- \$1816.5
- \$805