Sovi.AI - AI Math Tutor

Scan to solve math questions

QUESTION IMAGE

10 multiple choice 1 point a popular psalm of lament, psalm 86:15, says…

Question

10 multiple choice 1 point a popular psalm of lament, psalm 86:15, says the following about god: \but you are a god of pity and grace, who is patient and rich in kindness and faithfulness; turn to me with your grace, o lord (psalm 86:15, adapted from oeb).\ this verse comforts god’s people by focusing upon what aspect of his character throughout history? covenant faithfulness rejection of repentance creative wisdom judgment on sinners clear my selection 11 multiple choice 1 point which statement describes job’s argument? i suffer even though i’m innocent; therefore, god is unjust i thought i was innocent, but i must have done something wrong. i suffer because i sinned; therefore, god is just. i am not suffering; suffering is an illusion. clear my selection

Explanation:

Question 10 (Psalm 86:15)
Brief Explanations

The Psalm 86:15 emphasizes God's covenant faithfulness (loyalty to His covenant with people). The other options (rejection of repentance, creative wisdom, judgment on sinners) don't align with the verse's focus on God's mercy, grace, patience, kindness, and faithfulness. So the correct option is "covenant faithfulness".

Brief Explanations

Job's argument involves his assertion of innocence while suffering, leading him to question if God is unjust (since he can't find his sin, yet suffers). The option "I suffer even though I'm innocent; therefore, God is unjust" matches Job's struggle with why an innocent person suffers, challenging God's justice. Other options: "I thought I was innocent, but I must have done something wrong" is more like a self - accusing stance (not Job's), "I suffer because I sinned; therefore, God is just" is a retributive view Job didn't hold, and "I am not suffering; suffering is an illusion" is not Job's position.

Answer:

covenant faithfulness

Question 11 (Job's Argument)