Sovi.AI - AI Math Tutor

Scan to solve math questions

QUESTION IMAGE

18 multiple choice 1 point i have fourth lunch. tengo almuerzo en la pr…

Question

18 multiple choice 1 point i have fourth lunch. tengo almuerzo en la primera hora. tengo almuerzo en la cuarta hora. no tengo almuerzo. tengo almuerzo en la quinta hora.

Explanation:

Brief Explanations

The English sentence "I have fourth lunch" means the lunch is in the fourth period. In Spanish, "cuarta hora" means "fourth hour/period". Let's analyze each option:

  • "Tengo almuerzo en la primera hora." means "I have lunch in the first hour" which doesn't match.
  • "Tengo almuerzo en la cuarta hora." means "I have lunch in the fourth hour" which matches the original sentence.
  • "No tengo almuerzo." means "I don't have lunch" which is incorrect.
  • "Tengo almuerzo en la quinta hora." means "I have lunch in the fifth hour" which doesn't match.

Answer:

B. Tengo almuerzo en la cuarta hora. (Note: Assuming the options are labeled as A, B, C, D with A being "Tengo almuerzo en la primera hora", B being "Tengo almuerzo en la cuarta hora", C being "No tengo almuerzo", D being "Tengo almuerzo en la quinta hora")