QUESTION IMAGE
Question
12/18 munit 12 assessment
12.03 the main purpose of president wilsons fourteen points was to:
possible poin
establish a framework for peace after world war i
create a plan for rebuilding europes economy
form a military alliance against germany
President Wilson's Fourteen Points were proposed during World War I to outline a vision for post - war peace. The option "Create a plan for rebuilding Europe’s economy" is incorrect as the Fourteen Points were not mainly about economic rebuilding. The option "Form a military alliance against Germany" is also incorrect as the Fourteen Points were about peace - making, not forming a military alliance. The main purpose was to establish a framework for peace after World War I.
Snap & solve any problem in the app
Get step-by-step solutions on Sovi AI
Photo-based solutions with guided steps
Explore more problems and detailed explanations
A. Establish a framework for peace after World War I